July 14, 2010

25 things

I want my boyfriend do this to me :p
from dochi!

1. Make me smile when I down
2. Try to secretly smell my hair, but I always notice
3. Stick up to me, but still respect my independence
4. Give me the remote control everytime we watch tv
5. Come up behind me and put my arms around me
6. Play with my hair
7. His hand will always find my hand
8. Be cute when he really want something
9. Offer me plenty of massages
10. Dance with me, even if he feel like a dork
11. Never run out of love
12. Be funny, but know when to be serious
13. Realize that he being funny when he need to be serious
14. Be patient when I take forever to get ready
15. React so cutely when I hit him, though it actually hurts
16. Smile a lot
17. Plan a romantic date full of things he wouldnt normally do because he know it means a lot to me
18. Appreciate me
19. Help others out
20. Drive for hours just to see me
21. Always give me a kiss when you leave, even when my friends are watching
22. Sing even if he can't
23. Always try to make me laugh
24. Stare at me
25. Call for no reason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home